Wednesday 12 March 2014

Creative Energy!

With daffodils cheerfully brightening virtually every verge, it's hard not to feel a burst of creative energy at the moment. 


This week, I have been working on a gorgeous new bear, in an unusual shade of lavendar, or dove grey, depending on your view ... either way, it is very pretty and silky soft too!


Now my new bear is completed, I plan to spend a pleasant afternoon sharing my conservatory couch with my cats and Polly, while I knit him a vest top.


Peaceful days spent crafting in the Spring sunshine, are definitely some of my most favourite days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.