Tuesday 20 May 2014

Fun in the sun

I'm being very British today, a polite post about the weather!


We've had a beautiful few days filled with warm sunshine ... a little too warm for Polly during the day perhaps, but perfect for a peaceful stroll in the evening.  Life really doesn't get much better than walking through woodland with sunshine filtering gently through the trees!


To keep her cool during the day, I confess to buying her ladyship a little paddling pool for the garden ... well, why not eh?!


And as the sun begins to set, we've been enjoying a few games of 'tug' and 'fetch' on the back lawn.  I think it's due to rain tomorrow, but never mind, it really is starting to feel like Summer here in Kent, so I'm sure the sun will be back with us very soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Polly is able to enjoy the sunshine and has her own pool. Lots of dogs here have just the same pool.She is a gorgeous dog. Just like my daughters.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loved her pool - so much fun splashing and running through it!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.