Wednesday 28 May 2014

Here, there and everywhere ..

I am making a concerted effort to catch up with some bear-making this week because not only do I have a shop order to complete for 'The Bear Shop' in Norwich, I also have a fun online Summer show looming large on my calendar.


Hopefully I will soon have a new bear to add to my website too ...


Between my bear-making and baby knitting for my new grandchild due in October, not to mention researching how to patchwork quilt, I'm feeling as though I have unfinished projects here, there and everywhere at the moment! 


I really need to bring something to completion as soon as possible, so must get back to work and tackle that pile of teddy bear pieces first!

1 comment:

  1. last summer I was waiting for the appearance of the second daughter and I, too, all the time it seemed that everywhere I have unfinished business))) I wish health! bears and small children do not get along)))

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.