Friday 1 August 2014

Making friends in Germany

As a teddy bear maker, one of my greatest pleasures is receiving delighted messages when a new bear meets his owner for the very first time.  Now and again those owners are also kind enough to send me a photograph of their special bear settling into his or her new home ... 

Beau and Robinson: making friends in Germany

Needless to say, I rarely know in advance which bears will ultimately live together, so when I received this particular photograph from a lovely collector recently, I was thrilled to realise Robinson had gone to live in Germany with Beau, the large clown bear I made earlier this year.  I think they look fabulous together, don't you?!

Thank you so much to their thoughtful owner for allowing me to share her beautiful photograph.

2 comments:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.