Tuesday 23 September 2014

On the edge ..

I have always wanted to walk across the White Cliffs of Dover but somehow never quite found time, so last Friday I grabbed my camera, my dog and my husband and that is exactly what we did.




Once the morning fog lifted, the views were spectacular - even if those nightmare drops did play havoc with my vertigo!


We walked along the cliff top until we reached the lighthouse, which to our delight, had been turned into a charming 1940's tearoom complete with gramophone and fine English, quaintly mismatched, tea services.



Drinking from a dainty china cup might prove to be a bit of a fiddle for a usually borderline neanderthal bloke, but even my husband couldn't deny it did provide our pit-stop in the September sunshine, with a very pleasing sense of occasion.


We heartily recommend a cuppa at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.