Friday 7 November 2014

Christmas Countdown

It's hard to believe there are less than seven weeks until Christmas ... my goodness, this year is flying past so quickly!  

Work in progress

As regular readers of www.pollyandpaula.blogspot.co.uk will know, I have been very busy obedience training my gorgeous goldie girl Polly throughout 2014 and to do her training full justice, I had to fit my bear making around her needs, so apologies if you noticed a slight reduction in my bear production this year!

Training Polly

I confess, I also squeezed a little time for some baby knitting to help keep my baby Grandson cosy this winter.

Little Toby, modelling one of Nana's hand knits

Aside from dog training, little Toby's arrival in the world and building a smart new website for my bears at www.allbearbypaula.com I have of course been running 'The Guild of Master Bearcrafters' and blogging throughout the year - as you know, I do love to blog!


So, as I was saying - here I am, with less than seven weeks until Christmas, which of course means only four or five weeks in actual bear making terms!  I have two shop orders and a couple of urgent commissions to complete before I rediscover my desktop ...



And once those bears are safely on their way, I will be working on the pile of pretty new wintery mohair fabrics in the photo above.  Fingers crossed I manage to turn them into beautiful teddy bears for my website before Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.