Friday 13 March 2015

In the pink!

Between walking Polly each day and pondering what I will do with my newly enforced freedom, I've been sat in my conservatory, enjoying the Spring sunshine through the windows, whilst knitting this vintage style jacket for my sweet centre-seam teddy girl ...


I am very happy to say, 'Betsy Rose' found a lovely new home after I shared a few 'work in progress' pics on Twitter ... all hail the power of the Tweet!


I often post quick snaps of what I'm up to on my Twitter, so if you'd like to see more, you are very welcome to join me by clicking the link below:


1 comment:

  1. Love this pink bear. She will be gorgeous when she gets her cardi finished.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.