Monday 23 November 2015

Wynter

We've slipped quietly from the mild golden days of Autumn, into the frosty nip of Winter in the bat of an eyelid. I can hardly believe how fast a year passes these days ... it will be Christmas in less than five weeks and I haven't even mixed my pudding yet.


Still, there's nothing quite like an early morning walk in the woods with my girls crunching on frosty leaves, so perhaps I shouldn't complain too much.  So long as as the sun is shining, I really don't mind wrapping up warmly for a stroll ... a wintery chill is always invigorating!

And of course, a new season should always herald the arrival of lovely new teddy bears ...

Today I'd like to introduce you to 'Wynter', a pretty 19" bear in frosty shades of lavendar (more lavendar than this pic in fact, as I have discovered lavendar is another shade which is difficult to photograph under studio lights!)

Wynter is now available for pre-Christmas adoption from my website: 


Keep snuggly all!

Update: Wynter has been adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.